شباب وصبايا اللاذقية
نورت المملكة كشف الخادم الخاص بنا أنّك ضيف غير مسجل لدينا نتمنى منك التسجيل حتى نكسبك كواحد من أسرتنا, التسجيل ليس إجباريا ولكن قد يفيدك أثناء المشاركة والتصفح تفضل وسجل عضويتك معنا وشاركنا المتعة والمعرفة المنتدى منكم وإليكم أنتم تصنعونه كما تشاؤون ونحن بحاجة لكم مرحبا بك.
المدير العام غازي بكفلاوي
شباب وصبايا اللاذقية
نورت المملكة كشف الخادم الخاص بنا أنّك ضيف غير مسجل لدينا نتمنى منك التسجيل حتى نكسبك كواحد من أسرتنا, التسجيل ليس إجباريا ولكن قد يفيدك أثناء المشاركة والتصفح تفضل وسجل عضويتك معنا وشاركنا المتعة والمعرفة المنتدى منكم وإليكم أنتم تصنعونه كما تشاؤون ونحن بحاجة لكم مرحبا بك.
المدير العام غازي بكفلاوي
شباب وصبايا اللاذقية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شباب وصبايا اللاذقية

الأحداث في سورية تدمي القلوب ونحن نأسف لمانراه كل يوم من الدماء غير أنه يجب أن لا تتوقف عجلة الحياة بل يجب علينا أن نعمل دائبين لتبقى حياتنا طبيعية ولذلك لا بد من نشر المعرفة والثقافة العامة والتربوية ومحاولة الترفيه عن أنفسنا لذلك فقد جعلنا هذا المنتدى م

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» تعطل مواقع التواصل الإجتماعي بشكل مفاجئ
ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Icon_minitimeالإثنين 04 أكتوبر 2021, 23:40 من طرف Admin

» عزف غازي سليم بكفلاوي
ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Icon_minitimeالجمعة 20 ديسمبر 2019, 04:01 من طرف Admin

» خريف العمر
ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Icon_minitimeالجمعة 29 نوفمبر 2019, 14:39 من طرف Admin

» اعرف كل شيء عن اللاذقية
ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 26 نوفمبر 2019, 03:26 من طرف Admin

»  كيف كشفت الصدفة عن تمثال ملك مصر بداخل قبو متحف إنجليزي؟
ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 26 نوفمبر 2019, 03:07 من طرف Admin

» ذكرى الشهيد عماد زم
ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Icon_minitimeالخميس 21 نوفمبر 2019, 12:02 من طرف Admin

» ترنيمة في وقت ما
ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 10 سبتمبر 2013, 23:18 من طرف Admin

» خدمات القنوات والأقمار الفضائية
ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Icon_minitimeالأحد 30 يونيو 2013, 23:37 من طرف بهيج

» علاج سرطان البروستاتا يسبب ضعف الإنتصاب
ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Icon_minitimeالخميس 04 أبريل 2013, 18:27 من طرف Admin

صور التحميل مركز رفع صور
صور التحميل مركز رفع صور

ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 596 نقاط : 1309
السٌّمعَة : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/2010
الموقع : latakia.ahlamontada.net

ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة   ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Icon_minitimeالإثنين 02 يوليو 2012, 02:36

What should you do when you suspect your spouse is having an affair with someone of the same sex? How should you react when you finally get up the courage to ask your husband if he’s gay and he answers by getting angry with you for asking such a question? How do you start a new life after your wife tells you over breakfast that she is in love with another woman, and she is moving her in, and you out of the family home you bought, and furnished, and lived in together? There is an international support group with people who have answers. It is called “The Straight Spouse Network” and today it is On Our Radar.

The week before Christmas, I wrote an On Our Radar column about The Cathedral of Hope, a primarily gay church in Dallas, Texas that finally had enough children to hold their first ever children’s Christmas pageant. What I remember from researching that column is that most of those children were from previous heterosexual marriages. The marriages broke up when the gay or lesbian spouse acknowledged their orientation, and the children of that marriage eventually came to live in a new family dynamic, in which the parent who finally came out found a same-sex life partner.

When I wrote that column, I thought about the kids. I imagined a little shepherd boy, with his grandpa’s cane for a shepherd’s crook and a little blonde angel in white with a tin foil halo. I remember wondering if we could get video of the pageant to post here on The New Civil Rights Movement as a way to demonstrate to the skeptical world that gay families are not so very different than straight families.

I also thought about the two dads or two moms watching with pride from the audience, doing the things all parents do, like the surreptitious wave as their little one comes on stage, their slightly anxious face searching the audience for family, breaking into a smile when they see their moms or their dads are out there. I imagined the flash of relief two dads exchange when their kindergartener flawlessly speaks the line they rehearsed with him a thousand and one times. Or maybe he flubs the line, and the dads squeeze each other’s hand in shared parental emotion. In my mind’s eye, I saw proud, smiling parents jockeying for a good vantage point with their video cams and cell phones. At that time, I saw only what a personal victory it was for all those happy-at-last same-sex couples and their children, making Christmas memories.

What I didn’t think about was the parent who was not there. The straight spouse. The loving parent who no longer had a place in this happy holiday picture. The starry-eyed young woman or young man who promised to love, honor and cherish someone they thought was their soul mate. The parent who devoted years, sometimes decades, to making a family, only to have it run through their fingers like sand.

So why am I thinking about them now? Because Don’t Ask Don’t Tell was repealed.

In the world of unanticipated consequences the end of DADT has spawned one we should have seen coming. Soldiers are coming out to their spouses. Soldiers are ending their sham marriages. People are hurting. Hearts are breaking. Families are changing. And neither the straight community nor the gay community has shown a large measure of compassion to the abandoned straight spouses trying to pick up the pieces of their shattered lives.

They can be spurned on all sides you know, these blindsided castoffs. Spurned by the gay world as an impediment to the LGBT partner knowing true happiness. Spurned by the straight world as someone who after two kids and all those years, must be a “freaking idiot” not to have known. These straight spouses are every bit the victim as the spouse who was forced to lie about his/her sexual identity for so long, yet sympathy has been no group’s default position. No one’s but The Straight Spouse Network’s.

For twenty-five years now the Straight Spouse Network has been offering the heterosexual spouse “information, support and affirmation.” They have eight on-line support groups, most with real time chats. Their website offers a blog with practical suggestions on everything from what questions to ask if you suspect your spouse is gay, to how to reinvent the holidays after your marriage dissolves. Most importantly, they offer peer-to-peer contact with someone who has gone through a similar hell and made it out the other side.

There is no charge for the Straight Spouse Network services. The organization is supported entirely by donations and staffed with volunteer counselors. So if you are one, if you are married to one, or if you know someone dealing with their spouse coming out, let them know there are people who can help.

Gay or straight, let’s all reconsider the lack of empathy we have collectively shown toward the anguish of these straight spouses, and keep the good work of “The Straight Spouse Network” On Our Radar.

زوجتك على علاقة غرامية فضيحة ؟!!!!!!!

العربيةالإنجليزيةالإسبانية

ماذا يجب ان تفعل عندما كنت تشك في زوجتك وجود علاقة غرامية مع شخص من نفس الجنس؟ كيف ينبغي أن رد فعلك عندما تحصل في النهاية الشجاعة لتطلبي من زوجك ما اذا كان مثلي الجنس، ويجيب عن طريق الحصول على غاضب معكم لطرح مثل هذا السؤال؟ كيف يمكنك بدء حياة جديدة بعد زوجتك تقول لك أكثر من فطور انها في حالة حب مع امرأة أخرى، وأنها تتحرك لها في، وكنت خارجا من منزل الأسرة كنت قد اشتريت، ومفروشة، وعاش في معا؟ هناك مجموعة الدعم الدولي مع الناس الذين لديهم إجابات. يطلق عليه اسم "الشبكة الزوج المستقيم"، واليوم كان على الرادار لدينا.

في الاسبوع قبل عيد الميلاد، كتبت في عمود الرادار لدينا حول الكاتدرائية الأمل، كنيسة مثلي الجنس في المقام الأول في دالاس، تكساس التي كان أخيرا الأطفال بما يكفي لاحتواء أبنائهم اول عيد الميلاد المسابقة. ما أذكر من البحث في هذا العمود هو أن معظم هؤلاء الأطفال كانوا من جنسين مختلفين الزيجات السابقة. كسر الزواج حتى عندما كان الزوج مثلي الجنس او ​​مثليه اعترف ميولهم، والأطفال من هذا الزواج جاء في نهاية المطاف إلى العيش في كنف أسرة ديناميكية جديدة، والذي الوالد الذي جاء في النهاية وجدت شريك الحياة من نفس الجنس.

اعتقدت عندما كتبت هذا العمود، عن الاطفال. تخيلت صبي الراعي قليلا، مع قصب الجد له لالمحتال الراعي وملاك صغير في شقراء بيضاء مع القصدير هالة احباط. أتذكر أنني كنت أتساءل عما اذا كان يمكننا الحصول على شريط فيديو للمسابقة للنشر هنا في حركة الحقوق المدنية الجديدة باعتبارها وسيلة لنثبت للعالم أن تشكك الأسر مثلي الجنس لا تختلف جدا من الأسر على التوالي.

فكرت أيضا عن الآباء أو الامهات 2 ترقبان بكل فخر من الجمهور، والقيام بالأشياء جميع الآباء القيام به، مثل موجة خفية واحدة من القليل يأتي على خشبة المسرح، وجوههم قلق قليلا في البحث عن عائلة الجمهور، اقتحام ابتسامة عندما يرون أمهاتهم أو آبائهم هناك. خيل لي ومضة من تبادل الإغاثة الآباء اثنان عندما يتحدث kindergartener بهم لا تشوبه شائبة خط انهم تدربوا معه ألف مرة واحدة. أو ربما كان flubs الخط، والآباء الضغط على يد كل منهما في العاطفة الأبوية المشتركة. العين في ذهني، ورأيت فخور، يبتسم الآباء يتنافسون على وجهة نظر جيدة مع الكاميرا الفيديو والهواتف المحمولة. في ذلك الوقت، رأيت فقط ما هو انتصار شخصي لأنه كان بالنسبة لجميع هؤلاء الازواج من نفس الجنس سعيد المعرضة للمشاركة وأطفالهم، مما يجعل عيد الميلاد ذكريات.

ما لم أكن أفكر وكان الوالد الذي لم يكن موجودا. الزوج مباشرة. ومحبة الوالد الذي لم يعد لديه مكان في هذه الصورة عطلة سعيدة. المرأة يريء الشباب أو الشاب الذي وعد الحب والشرف والاعتزاز شخص ما يظنون أنه ميت على النفس. الوالد الذي كرس سنوات، منذ عقود في بعض الأحيان، إلى جعل الأسرة، فقط لأنها قد تعمل من خلال أصابعهم مثل الرمل.

إذن لماذا أنا أفكر بها الآن؟ لأنه لا تسألوا لا تقولوا ألغي.

في العالم من العواقب غير المتوقعة، لقد ولدت في نهاية DADT احد ونحن يجب أن ينظر المقبلة. جنود يخرجون إلى أزواجهم. جنود وإنهاء هذه الزيجات الصورية. الناس تضر. وكسر قلوب. عائلة آخذة في التغير. وأظهر المجتمع لا مستقيم ولا المجتمع مثلي الجنس قدرا كبيرا من التعاطف للأزواج على التوالي المهجورة في محاولة لالتقاط قطعة من حياتهم المحطمة.

ويمكن رفض هم من جميع الجهات كما تعلمون، هذه الفضلات مصدوم. رفضت من قبل العالم مثلي الجنس باعتباره عائقا للشريك المثليين معرفة السعادة الحقيقية. رفضت من قبل العالم مباشرة كشخص بعد اثنين من الاطفال وجميع هذه السنوات، ويجب أن يكون "احمق ينقط" لم يكن على علم. هذه الأزواج مباشرة هي كل شيء الضحية على الزوج الذي اضطر الى الكذب بشأن الهوية الجنسية له / لها لفترة طويلة، ولكن التعاطف وكان موقف أي جماعة الافتراضي. لا أحد لكن هذا هو الشبكة الزوج على التوالى.

عن خمسة وعشرين عاما الآن تم شبكة الزوج على التوالى على تقديم الغيرية الزوج "معلومات ودعم وتأكيد." لديهم ثماني مجموعات الدعم على الانترنت، ومعظم الأحاديث مع الوقت الحقيقي. موقعه على الانترنت يقدم بلوق مع المقترحات العملية على كل شيء من نوعية الأسئلة التي تطرح إذا كنت تشك في زوجتك هو مثلي الجنس، وكيفية إعادة اختراع العطل بعد زواجك يذوب. الأهم من ذلك، وأنها توفر الند للند اتصال مع شخص قد ذهب من خلال الجحيم مماثلة وجعلها خارج الجانب الآخر.

لا يوجد أي تهمة للحصول على خدمات الشبكة الزوج على التوالى. وتدعم المنظمة بشكل كامل عن طريق التبرعات ويعمل مع المستشارين المتطوعين. حتى إذا كنت واحدة، إذا كنت متزوجا واحد، أو إذا كنت تعرف شخصا التعامل مع زوجاتهم الخروج، والسماح لهم نعرف أن هناك الناس الذين يمكن أن تساعد.

مثلي الجنس أو مباشرة، دعونا إعادة النظر في جميع عدم وجود تعاطف أظهرنا بشكل جماعي تجاه معاناة هؤلاء الأزواج على التوالي، والحفاظ على العمل الجيد من "الشبكة الزوج مستقيم" على الرادار لدينا.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://latakia.ahlamontada.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 596 نقاط : 1309
السٌّمعَة : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/2010
الموقع : latakia.ahlamontada.net

ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة   ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Icon_minitimeالإثنين 02 يوليو 2012, 02:39

Tagged as: breakfast, Gay, gay community, gender, Homosexuality, human sexuality, lesbian, love, Marriage, network, On Our Radar, radar, Sexual
Orientation, social issues, spouse, spouses, straight spouse, straight spouse network, straighter, tell, wife, women

Friends:

Please take a second to "like" this piece and share it with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.

Recently, Facebook implemented a new policy that drastically limits who actually sees articles posted to Facebook.

Now, unless we pay $100 per article, only a small fraction of our more than 18,000 fans on Facebook will ever see our news. Unless Facebook changes this new policy, we may not be able to survive.

We invite you to sign up for our new mailing list, and subscribe to The New Civil Rights Movement via email.

Also, please like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter!

Order a 300x250!

{ 6 comments }
BartDavid January 29, 2012 at 5:47 pm
As a straight spouse, recently divorced, thank you for considering our perspective and lifting up the work of the Straight Spouse Network.

cmsvmom January 29, 2012 at 8:43 pm
Thanks for this. Cant tell you how horrible it was to be invisible to all, especially since my ex remained closeted and in denial, even to himself. Gay community was no help for affirmation, I got the sense that they were hiding something. Straight advocates for gays were all about how hard it is for gays. No one affirmed or noticed me. I nearly lost custody of my children to an abusive gay man in denial because he had to control the story – and no one in my liberal church cared because I am not gay.

CF1997 January 30, 2012 at 8:30 am
This is a wonderful analogy from you…. "The parent who devoted years, sometimes decades, to making a family, only to have it run through their fingers like sand."

I always compared this experience of having a gay spouse to standing on the transparent, stable, safe platform at the Grand Canyon, and suddenly having it shatter beneath me. What was once secure suddenly turned to shattered glass.. my life in sharp slivers and jagged fragments around me… as I fell and fell. When my husband came out to me, we'd been together 16 years, I was no longer in a corporate career to be home with our four children (ages 3-11), and I'd been homeschooling for two years. I'm now trying to take all those glass pieces, figure out what stays, what goes, and what is completely different in my life and me personally. I've truly been changed to the core and as many do, battle the unique insecurities and emotional trappings that come with finding out your perfect relationship was in part, an illusion. I'm working hard to have a solid relationship with him as a co-parent… he is an awesome dad… while 19 months later, still trying not to be in love with the man who I thought was my soulmate, best friend, and my everything. Thank you so much for sharing part of our story. The support I've received from other straight spouses… especially in person… has been more healing than all the therapy in the world (which I'm also doing).

jph_ssn January 31, 2012 at 1:06 pm
Jean – Overall I thought your article was great. I am a "straight spouse", part of the SSN, and had a relatively minor experience, in that my spouse had not cheated or "explored her sexuality" before confiding in me. I belong to an open and affirming church and firmly support gay marriage and equal rights.

One phrase stood out though as it highlights the problem so many of my peers experience: "These straight spouses are every bit the victim as the spouse who was forced to lie about his/her sexual identity for so long, yet sympathy has been no group’s default position. " If the gay spouse knew about their real orientation going into the marriage, as so very many actually do, people need to realize that those specific individuals made a conscious effort to victimize/defraud their straight spouse of their life, using them as a disguise and frequently exposing them to health risks, without regards to them as people. This is in no way the same as a marriage falling apart due to drift or a later infidelity; in this scenario the straight spouse's life has been invalidated because life choices were made for them 10, 20 or 30 years ago, just so someone could have their cake and eat it too.

amindmakeover February 12, 2012 at 8:08 pm
I am a straight spouse – I found out my husband was gay after 27 years of marriage. … and yes you can start a new life with compassion… even re-marry and have a family network… I wrote You Celebrate You to assist in the transition, to heal and empower available at BARNES & NOBLE | You Celebrate You by Carolyn M. Brown, iUniverse, Incorporated | NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover

SFConnects March 8, 2012 at 1:47 am
The founder of South Florida Connects, a community outreach and peer support organization for minority and immigrant straight spouses, has just returned from a healing weekend retreat for straight spouses, hosted by the Bonnie Kaye Straight Spouse Support Network, in Houston, Texas. After hearing from many straight spouses from varying social, religious, cultural, ethnic, socio-economic, and professional segments of society, It's interesting to note that you also believe that straight spouses are getting a bad rap.

I read a quote by Dr. Susan Weitzman of the Weitzman Center, where they treat victims of upscale domestic violence, and if I didn't know the context of the quote, I could easily have thought she was referring to straight spouses and all the difficulties that they experience.

Here is her quote,"The astounding lack of understanding and acknowledgment of this phenomenon among helping professionals results—too often—in women being inadvertently re-victimized by the very systems and professionals that ought to be in place to help the abused. Everyday across the nation, women are losing custody of their children, as they do not have the resources to fight frivolous lawsuits. More often, they are becoming impoverished and overwhelmingly depressed in their efforts to fight injustice and abuse by partners who exploit them further through the legal system. Isolation, a by-product of this lack of awareness by professionals, leads to more hopelessness, fear, and further depression."

This is the experience of many straight spouses. Until individuals and organizations with clout, local legislatures, and others in positions of considerable power, start advocating for straight spouses, like they do for victims of domestic violence and abuse, (some straight spouses are also victims of DV), straight spouses will continue to be marginalized and victimized by their gay spouses.

Straight spouses are only asking for mainstream society to acknowledge their plight, and help alleviate some of their unnecessary, and prolonged suffering, that is often perpetuated by their selfish gay spouses. Someone in the legal community needs to stand up for straight spouses who are been bled dry of what little resources they may have by spiteful, gay spouses who keep using the courts, filing motions after motions, in an effort to further victimize and abuse their already suffering straight spouses.

Until that happens, South Florida Connects through it's website Connecting The Down Low Clues, will continue to provide education, validation, empowerment and peer support to straight spouses. everywhere.

[url=Tagged as: breakfast, Gay, gay community, gender, Homosexuality, human sexuality, lesbian, love, Marriage, network, On Our Radar, radar, Sexual Orientation, social issues, spouse, spouses, straight spouse, straight spouse network, straighter, tell, wife, women Friends: Please take a second to "like" this piece and share it with your friends on Twitter and Facebook. Recently, Facebook implemented a new policy that drastically limits who actually sees articles posted to Facebook. Now, unless we pay $100 per article, only a small fraction of our more than 18,000 fans on Facebook will ever see our news. Unless Facebook changes this new policy, we may not be able to survive. We invite you to sign up for our new mailing list, and subscribe to The New Civil Rights Movement via email. Also, please like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter! Order a 300x250! { 6 comments } BartDavid January 29, 2012 at 5:47 pm As a straight spouse, recently divorced, thank you for considering our perspective and lifting up the work of the Straight Spouse Network. cmsvmom January 29, 2012 at 8:43 pm Thanks for this. Cant tell you how horrible it was to be invisible to all, especially since my ex remained closeted and in denial, even to himself. Gay community was no help for affirmation, I got the sense that they were hiding something. Straight advocates for gays were all about how hard it is for gays. No one affirmed or noticed me. I nearly lost custody of my children to an abusive gay man in denial because he had to control the story – and no one in my liberal church cared because I am not gay. CF1997 January 30, 2012 at 8:30 am This is a wonderful analogy from you…. "The parent who devoted years, sometimes decades, to making a family, only to have it run through their fingers like sand." I always compared this experience of having a gay spouse to standing on the transparent, stable, safe platform at the Grand Canyon, and suddenly having it shatter beneath me. What was once secure suddenly turned to shattered glass.. my life in sharp slivers and jagged fragments around me… as I fell and fell. When my husband came out to me, we'd been together 16 years, I was no longer in a corporate career to be home with our four children (ages 3-11), and I'd been homeschooling for two years. I'm now trying to take all those glass pieces, figure out what stays, what goes, and what is completely different in my life and me personally. I've truly been changed to the core and as many do, battle the unique insecurities and emotional trappings that come with finding out your perfect relationship was in part, an illusion. I'm working hard to have a solid relationship with him as a co-parent… he is an awesome dad… while 19 months later, still trying not to be in love with the man who I thought was my soulmate, best friend, and my everything. Thank you so much for sharing part of our story. The support I've received from other straight spouses… especially in person… has been more healing than all the therapy in the world (which I'm also doing). jph_ssn January 31, 2012 at 1:06 pm Jean – Overall I thought your article was great. I am a "straight spouse", part of the SSN, and had a relatively minor experience, in that my spouse had not cheated or "explored her sexuality" before confiding in me. I belong to an open and affirming church and firmly support gay marriage and equal rights. One phrase stood out though as it highlights the problem so many of my peers experience: "These straight spouses are every bit the victim as the spouse who was forced to lie about his/her sexual identity for so long, yet sympathy has been no group’s default position. " If the gay spouse knew about their real orientation going into the marriage, as so very many actually do, people need to realize that those specific individuals made a conscious effort to victimize/defraud their straight spouse of their life, using them as a disguise and frequently exposing them to health risks, without regards to them as people. This is in no way the same as a marriage falling apart due to drift or a later infidelity; in this scenario the straight spouse's life has been invalidated because life choices were made for them 10, 20 or 30 years ago, just so someone could have their cake and eat it too. amindmakeover February 12, 2012 at 8:08 pm I am a straight spouse – I found out my husband was gay after 27 years of marriage. … and yes you can start a new life with compassion… even re-marry and have a family network… I wrote You Celebrate You to assist in the transition, to heal and empower available at BARNES & NOBLE | You Celebrate You by Carolyn M. Brown, iUniverse, Incorporated | NOOK Book (eBook), Paperback, Hardcover SFConnects March 8, 2012 at 1:47 am The founder of South Florida Connects, a community outreach and peer support organization for minority and immigrant straight spouses, has just returned from a healing weekend retreat for straight spouses, hosted by the Bonnie Kaye Straight Spouse Support Network, in Houston, Texas. After hearing from many straight spouses from varying social, religious, cultural, ethnic, socio-economic, and professional segments of society, It's interesting to note that you also believe that straight spouses are getting a bad rap. I read a quote by Dr. Susan Weitzman of the Weitzman Center, where they treat victims of upscale domestic violence, and if I didn't know the context of the quote, I could easily have thought she was referring to straight spouses and all the difficulties that they experience. Here is her quote,"The astounding lack of understanding and acknowledgment of this phenomenon among helping professionals results—too often—in women being inadvertently re-victimized by the very systems and professionals that ought to be in place to help the abused. Everyday across the nation, women are losing custody of their children, as they do not have the resources to fight frivolous lawsuits. More often, they are becoming impoverished and overwhelmingly depressed in their efforts to fight injustice and abuse by partners who exploit them further through the legal system. Isolation, a by-product of this lack of awareness by professionals, leads to more hopelessness, fear, and further depression." This is the experience of many straight spouses. Until individuals and organizations with clout, local legislatures, and others in positions of considerable power, start advocating for straight spouses, like they do for victims of domestic violence and abuse, (some straight spouses are also victims of DV), straight spouses will continue to be marginalized and victimized by their gay spouses. Straight spouses are only asking for mainstream society to acknowledge their plight, and help alleviate some of their unnecessary, and prolonged suffering, that is often perpetuated by their selfish gay spouses. Someone in the legal community needs to stand up for straight spouses who are been bled dry of what little resources they may have by spiteful, gay spouses who keep using the courts, filing motions after motions, in an effort to further victimize and abuse their already suffering straight spouses. Until that happens, South Florida Connects through it's website Connecting The Down Low Clues, will continue to provide education, validation, empowerment and peer support to straight spouses. everywhere. ]خيانة[/url]

ويوصف بانه:، فطور مجتمع، مثلي الجنس مثلي الجنس والجنس والشذوذ الجنسي، والجنس البشري، مثليه، حب، زواج، شبكة، على الرادار لدينا، الرادار، والتوجه الجنسي، والقضايا الاجتماعية، الزوج، الزوج، الزوجة مستقيم، مستقيم شبكة الزوج، واستقامة، تيل، زوجة، والمرأة

الأصدقاء:

يرجى اتخاذ الثاني إلى "مثل" هذه القطعة وتقاسمها مع أصدقائك على تويتر والفيسبوك.

مؤخرا، نفذت الفيسبوك سياسة جديدة تحد بشكل كبير من يرى في الواقع المقالات التي نشرت على الفيسبوك.

الآن، وما لم ندفع 100 دولار لكل مادة، سوى جزء صغير من المشجعين أكثر من 18،000 لدينا في الفيسبوك نرى أي وقت مضى اخبارنا. ما لم الفيسبوك يغير هذه السياسة الجديدة، ونحن قد لا تكون قادرة على البقاء على قيد الحياة.

نحن ندعوك للتسجيل في قائمتنا البريدية الجديدة، والاشتراك في حركة الحقوق المدنية الجديدة عبر البريد الإلكتروني.

أيضا، الرجاء مثلنا في الفيسبوك، ونحن على متابعة التغريد!

تأمر 300x250!

{6 تعليق}
BartDavid 29 يناير 2012 في الساعة 5:47
كما الزوج على التوالي، وطلقت مؤخرا، أشكركم على النظر في وجهة نظرنا، ورفع في العمل في شبكة الزوج على التوالى.

cmsvmom 29 يناير 2012 في الساعة 8:43
شكرا لهذا. غير قادر على ان اقول لكم عن مدى فظاعة لها أن تكون غير مرئية للجميع، وخصوصا بلدي السابقين بقيت المجتمعين في والحرمان، وحتى لنفسه. حصلت على المجتمع مثلي الجنس لم تكن مساعدة لتأكيد، بمعنى أنها كانت تخفي شيئا. دعاة على التوالي لمثليون جنسيا كل شيء عن مدى صعوبة للمثليون جنسيا. وأكد أحد أو لاحظت لي. لقد فقدت ما يقرب من حضانة أطفالي إلى رجل مثلي الجنس 1 المسيئة في رفض لانه كان للسيطرة على القصة - وليس لأحد في كنيستي ليبرالية تهتم لأنني لست مثلي الجنس.

CF1997 30 يناير 2012 في الساعة 8:30 صباحا
وهذا هو القياس من رائع لك .... "الوالد الذي كرس سنوات، منذ عقود في بعض الأحيان، إلى جعل الأسرة، فقط لأنها قد تعمل من خلال أصابعهم مثل الرمال".

أنا دائما مقارنة هذه التجربة وجود الزوج إلى مثلي الجنس واقفا على الشفافية، ومنصة، مستقر آمن في جراند كانيون، وبعد ذلك فجأة تتحطم تحت لي. ما تم تأمين مرة واحدة تحولت فجأة إلى تحطم زجاج .. حياتي في شظايا حادة وشظايا خشنة من حولي ... كما أنني وقعت وسقطت. وكنت عندما خرج زوجي لي، كنا نعمل معا 16 سنة، لم يعد في مهنة الشركات أن تكون في المنزل مع أربعة أطفال لدينا (من سن 3-11)، وكنت قد المنزلي لمدة عامين. أحاول الآن أن تتخذ جميع تلك القطع الزجاجية، ومعرفة ما يبقى، ما يجري، وما هو مختلف تماما في حياتي، وأنا شخصيا. حقا لقد تغيرت حتى النخاع، وكما يفعل الكثير من، محاربة انعدام الأمن زخارف فريدة من نوعها والعاطفية التي تأتي مع معرفة علاقتك مثالية وكان في جزء منه، وهما. أنا أعمل بجد لعلاقة متينة معه كوالد المشترك ... انه هو أب رائع ... في حين أن 19 شهرا في وقت لاحق، لا تزال تحاول أن لا تكون في حالة حب مع الرجل الذي اعتقدت نصفه لي، وأفضل صديق، و لي كل شيء. شكرا جزيلا لتقاسم جزء من قصتنا. وكان الدعم التي حصلت عليها من الزوجين على التوالي أخرى ... لا سيما في شخص ... أكثر الشفاء من العلاج لجميع في العالم (الذي أقوم به أيضا).

jph_ssn 31 يناير 2012 في الساعة 1:06
جان - يعتقد عموما أنا مقالك كان كبيرا. أنا "الزوج مستقيم"، وهي جزء من شبكة الأمان الاجتماعي، وكان لها تجربة صغيرة نسبيا، في أن زوجي لم يلجأ إلى الغش أو "استكشاف حياتها الجنسية" قبل confiding في لي. أنا أنتمي إلى الكنيسة مفتوحة وتؤكد وتدعم بحزم زواج مثلي الجنس والمساواة في الحقوق.

وقفت عبارة واحدة خارج كما لو أنه يلقي الضوء على مشكلة الكثير من تجربة زملائي: "إن هذه الأزواج مباشرة هي كل شيء الضحية على الزوج الذي اضطر الى الكذب حول هوية له / لها الجنسي لفترة طويلة، ولكن التعاطف لم يكن المجموعة الافتراضي موقف. "إذا كان الزوج مثلي الجنس يعرف عن ميولهم الحقيقية الخوض في هذا الزواج، وذلك كثير جدا القيام به في الواقع، والناس بحاجة إلى أن ندرك أن هؤلاء الأفراد محددة بذلت جهدا واعيا لضحية / احتيال الزوج على التوالي من حياتهم، واستخدامها كقناع وكشف لهم في كثير من الأحيان إلى مخاطر صحية، ودون ما يتعلق بهم من الناس. هذا ليس في أي حال نفس الزواج ينهار بسبب الانحراف أو الخيانة الزوجية في وقت لاحق، في هذا السيناريو حياة الزوج مباشرة ولقد تم إبطال لأنه تم اتخاذ خيارات الحياة بالنسبة لهم 10 أو 20 أو 30 عاما، فقط حتى شخص ما يمكن أن يكون لها هذه الكعكة وأكلها أيضا.

amindmakeover 12 فبراير 2012 في الساعة 8:08
أنا الزوج مباشرة - اكتشفت زوجي كان مثلي الجنس بعد 27 سنوات من الزواج. نعم ... ويمكنك أن تبدأ حياة جديدة مع الرحمة ... حتى تزوجت مرة أخرى ولها شبكة عائلة ... كتبت تحتفلون أنت للمساعدة في عملية الانتقال، للشفاء، وتمكين المتاحة في بارنز أند نوبل | تحتفلون أنت من قبل م. كارولين براون، iUniverse، إنكوربوريتد | زاوية كتاب (كتاب إلكتروني)، غلاف عادي، غلاف فني

SFConnects 8 مارس 2012 في 1:47 صباحا
مؤسس يربط جنوب فلوريدا، والتواصل مع المجتمع والزملاء تنظيم الدعم للأقلية والأزواج مباشرة من المهاجرين، وقد عاد لتوه من الشفاء تمضية عطلة نهاية الاسبوع للأزواج على التوالي، والذي استضافته كاي بوني على التوالى على الزوج شبكة دعم، في هيوستن، تكساس. بعد الاستماع مباشرة من الزوجين كثير من متفاوتة، والدينية والاجتماعية، وقطاعات الثقافية والإثنية والاجتماعية والاقتصادية، والمهنية في المجتمع، من المثير للاهتمام أن نلاحظ أن كنت تعتقد أيضا أن الزوجين مباشرة يحصلون على موسيقى الراب سيئة.

قرأت رد الدكتور سوزان فايتسمان من مركز فايتسمان، حيث أنها علاج ضحايا العنف المنزلي الراقي، وإذا لم أكن أعرف سياق الاقتباس، وأنا يمكن بسهولة كان يظن انها اشارة الى الزوجين على التوالي، وعلى جميع الصعوبات التي يواجهونها.

وهنا أقتبس لها، "إن نقص مذهل للتفاهم واعتراف من هذه الظاهرة بين مساعدة المهنيين على النتائج في كثير من الأحيان، عن غير قصد في أن تعيد المرأة ضحية للنظم جدا والمهنيين الذي يجب أن يكون في مكان لمساعدة ضحايا سوء المعاملة. كل يوم في جميع أنحاء الأمة، والمرأة تفقد حضانة أطفالها، لأنها لا تملك الموارد اللازمة لمحاربة دعاوى تافهة. في أكثر الأحيان، وأنها أصبحت تعاني من الفقر والاكتئاب بشكل كبير في جهودها لمحاربة الظلم والاعتداء من قبل الشركاء الذين يستغلون تلك الجهود من خلال قانوني نظام عزل، وهو منتج ثانوي من هذا النقص في الوعي لدى المهنيين، ويؤدي الى مزيد من اليأس والخوف والاكتئاب في المستقبل ".

هذه هي تجربة الزوجين مباشرة كثيرة. حتى الأفراد والمنظمات التي لديها نفوذ والهيئات التشريعية المحلية، وآخرين في مناصب السلطة كبير، وبدء الدعوة للأزواج على التوالي، كما يفعلون لضحايا العنف المنزلي والاعتداء، (بعض الأزواج على التوالي هم أيضا ضحايا DV)، وأزواج مستقيم ستستمر مهمشة وضحية لأزواجهم مثلي الجنس.

الزوجين على التوالي يطالبون فقط عن التيار الرئيسي للمجتمع أن نعترف محنتهم، والمساعدة في تخفيف بعض من معاناتهم لا لزوم لها، وطويلة الأمد، وهذا هو استمرار كثير من الأحيان من قبل زوجاتهم مثلي الجنس الأنانية. شخص ما في المجتمع القانوني بحاجة الى الدفاع عن الزوجين على التوالي الذين تم يستنزف موارد القليل من ما قد يكون لديهم من قبل الزوجين، حاقد مثلي الجنس الذين يحافظون على استخدام المحاكم، وتقديم الاقتراحات الاقتراحات بعد، في محاولة لمزيد من إيذاء والإساءة بالفعل في معاناة الزوجين على التوالي.

حتى يحدث ذلك، وجنوب فلوريدا يوصل من خلال الإنترنت، وربط خيوط مستوى منخفض، وسوف تستمر في توفير التعليم، والمصادقة، وتمكين المرأة ودعم الأقران للأزواج على التوالي. في كل مكان.
ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة Puzzle
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://latakia.ahlamontada.net

ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» ماذا تفعل لو علمت أن زوجتك لها علاقة غراميّة
» المؤسسة الزوجية هل تتوج علاقة الحب أم تلغيها أم تنشأ حالة جديدة من الإحترام
» ماذا تعرف عن الإمساك
» فيسبوك هل هو فعلا عميل أم ماذا